Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,347 (6,525 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)