Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,269 (﷼ 8,990) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)