Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,600 (﷼ 10,273,401) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)