Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,576 (﷼ 55,337,726) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)