Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.455 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,819 (2,177 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)