Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.989 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,697 (5,221 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)