Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.146 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,409 (1,326 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (16 minutes ago)