Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.071 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,360 (2,306 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)