Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19482 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨31,904 (163,761 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)