Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.791 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,231 (Dinar 1,858) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨147,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)