Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.445 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,102 (Dinar 439) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (36 minutes ago)