Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.588 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,115 (Dinar 525) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (24 minutes ago)