Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨633,415 (₩10,212,138) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨417,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)