Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,054 (₩976,877) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)