Cost of living comparison between Antsiranana, Madagascar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02094 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,787 (849,362 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)