Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10297 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,838 (CH$250,932) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)