Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,171 (CH$172,737) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (42 minutes ago)