Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,675 (CH$247,811) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)