Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10602 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨296,196 (CH$2,793,668) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨239,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)