Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,490 (CH$414,801) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)