Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11114 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨312,077 (CH$2,807,978) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨250,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)