Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,048 (CH$218,256) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)