Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,263 (Php5,719) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,600 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)