Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,728 (Php25,286) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)