Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,166 (1,712TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)