Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,619 (956TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)