Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,946 (1,165TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)