Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02131 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,734 (1,770,318 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)