Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02055 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,643 (1,053,296 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)