Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,220 (718,655 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)