Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02041 INR / MGA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,441 (1,099,279 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)