Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,712 (935TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)