Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,645 (4,972TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)