Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,867 (769TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)