Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,045 (元1,723) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (40 minutes ago)