Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05747 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,658 (₩516,030) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)