Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,889 (1,111TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)