Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,591 (1,667TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)