Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,809 ($868) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)