Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,566 (R$ 1,895) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)