Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,779 (R$ 697) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (44 minutes ago)