Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,581 (R$ 349) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)