Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,754 (€587) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)