Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,381 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)