Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,619 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (19 minutes ago)