Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨23,839 (﷼ 14,919,770) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)