Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨21,114 (﷼ 13,345,137) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)