Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.185 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,698 (Dinar 2,191) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)