Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.182 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,120 (Dinar 188) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)