Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.477 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,785 (Dinar 290) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)