Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.445 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,045 (Dinar 482) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (41 minutes ago)