Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,860 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)