Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,573 (RM1,392) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)