Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.946 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,472 (RM1,905) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)