Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,816 (RM2,115) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)