Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,423 (€293) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)