Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,988 (€289) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)