Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,900 (€286) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)