Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,363 (€587) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)