Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,613 (€233) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (39 minutes ago)