Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,531 (€644) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (36 minutes ago)