Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,181 (€272) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)