Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,302 (€266) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (32 minutes ago)