Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,947 (169,531 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)