Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20943 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,219 (492,847 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)