Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20232 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,897 (98,344 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)