Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,835 in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)