Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,844 in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)