Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,613 in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)