Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,528 in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)