Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,871 (64,627 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)