Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,835 (62,611 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)