Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,403 (65,125 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)