Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,180 (347,564 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)