Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,806 (€514) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)