Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,744 (€1,360) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)