Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,642 (E£ 2,202) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)