Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.769 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨58,361 (E£ 15,483) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)