Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12521 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,674 (85,249 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)