Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12456 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,673 (198,085 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)