Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12679 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨20,182 (159,171 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)