Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13022 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,366 (102,641 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (36 minutes ago)