Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12530 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,797 (213,852 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)