Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12629 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,507 (194,049 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)