Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.103 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,865 (AU$800) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)