Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.639 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,567 (AU$5,047) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨200,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)