Cost of living comparison between Albany, New York, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,013 ($284) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)