Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.609 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,655 (3,953TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)