Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.153 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,622 (﷼ 4,276) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)