Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,756 (﷼ 1,362) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)