Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05733 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,290 (336,450 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)