Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.055 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨43,034 (E£ 10,613) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$860 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)