Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.613 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,604 (E£ 8,194) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)