Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨40,906 (E£ 10,793) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)