Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.984 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨45,671 (E£ 11,465) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)