Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.218 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,494 (379 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)