Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,497 (913 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)