Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.640 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨6,000 (1,648 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)