Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.000 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,800 (1,450 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)