Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05464 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,599 (633,224 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)