Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05503 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,652 (629,691 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)