Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.474 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,901 (Dirham 1,673) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)