Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,332 (Dirham 2,277) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)