Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,815 (Dirham 1,368) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)