Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.518 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,889 (Dirham 23,701) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨338,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)