Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨23,320 (1,421TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)