Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,024 (651TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)