Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨32,402 (1,891TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)