Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨22,900 (1,381TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)