Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,164 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)