Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,688 (¥82,088) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)