Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,990 (¥63,920) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)