Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,371 (¥35,991) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (42 minutes ago)